The K&N cabin air filter keeps dust, pollen, allergens, and other fine particulates from making their way into your vehicle's HVAC system. They're a standard feature on practically any car from the late '90s on, and they really do a lot to improve your quality of life inside the car's cabin.
Image courtesy of K&N
K&N Air Filter Review
K&N's air filter is an innovative design with some features that others can't match, such as:
- Electrostatic charge, to trap and capture more particulates
- Washable and reusable to be more environmentally friendly
- Filter medium that's designed to trap smaller particles
- Denser pleat pattern than other cabin air filters
K&N's air filters are precision cut for a good fit on your make and model of vehicle, and come with clear instructions for ease of installation. They're also odorless and require a service interval of 12,000 miles or 12 months before they need cleaning again (and being able to clean and reuse a quality filter makes a lot of sense).
K&N Air Filter Customer Reviews
- "Would Buy Again: Works very well, great value, easy to install."
- "Buy Again: Always buy these for each car I buy."
- "Always Run K&N: Always replace existing air filters with K&N. Better gas mileage and good quality."
- "Last Filter I Need To Buy: Perfect fit and I feel a few more horses under the hood!"