Advance Auto Parts, Inc. and its affiliates (“We”, “Us” or “Company”) appreciates you (“You” or “Your”) consideration in sharing Your post with Us. If You choose to allow Us to share Your post by responding with #AdvanceMyPic, You agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”):
Print or Download Full Terms and Conditions Here:
User-Generated Content Terms and Conditions
Rights to Your Content
As between You and Us, all content and information You post or share, or allow Us to share, including photos, videos or other content, belongs to You (referred to as “Your Content”).
Company is given permission to use Your Content for the following purposes:
- Company is granted a license to copy, display, perform, share, distribute, create derivative works from and use Your content on Company’s websites and social media channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (collectively “Company Sites”) and for other Company marketing purposes.
- Company may display Your Content in connection with other Company advertisements or on Company Sites where Your Content may be viewed by You or others, and Your Content may be used to advertise and promote Company and Company Sites.
- Company’s license to Your Content is non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, perpetual and royalty-free.
- Company does not owe You anything further for the license and rights to use Your Content.
You represent and warrant that:
- You are over eighteen (18) years of age and a legal adult in the state or country in which You live.
- You own all rights to Your Content or in the alternative
- You have the right to grant Company the license and permission as set forth herein.
- Your Content does not infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, right of privacy or publicity or any other legal rights.
- You have paid or will pay any fees or other payments related to the use of Your Content, and Company’s use of Your Content will not require the payment of any fees by Company.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold Company harmless against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by Company which arise from a breach by You of these representations and warranties.
We are under no obligation to use Your Content and may refuse to do so for any reason. We may also remove Your Content from the Company Sites for any reason, without notice or any further obligation to You.
Last updated February 21, 2023